|Add:||No.4324.Nanfeng Road,Shanghai, China|
These diesel forklift trucks come with fuel-injected engines that provide excellent horsepower and torque in hard-working material handling environments. The fuel management system optimizes fuel economy and extends tire life.
Advantage of forklifts 14-15 ton:
1. Eqiupment with heavy –duty driving axle with big bearing capacity and enhanced oil –cooled braking system, increase the reliabillgy and durability.
2. High strength mast of CJ shape welded by refined steel, has features of high strength and rigid .Sweden "H" typed ELME spreader up to advanced international level, enhance its operation and reliability.
3. Full automatic stepless speed adjustable electric controlled transmission gear box guarantee the forklift with superior travel and track performance.
4. The whole truck has advanced technology, beautiful, appearance, reasonable layout, is the best new model.
5. Equipments with fine safety monitor to make it has clear visibility, 3-step switch-lock confirmation device to guarantee safe work.
6. Centralize controlled lever and stimulant automatic instrument is easy operated and has beautiful appearance.
7. New cabin has comfort windows and wide view, with air conditioner can modify the operative circumstance.
Specifications of diesel lift truck:
Overall height fork raised (with backrest)(mm)
Mast Lifting height(mm)
Overall height fork lowered (uprough) (mm)
Backrest height (from upper face of forks)(mm)
Overall lengh (with forks)(mm)
Overall lengh (without forks)(mm)
Overall height (over head guard)(mm)
Fork width (mm)
Lateral for adjustment (outside of fork)(mm)
Overheadguard clearance (from face of sent)(mm)
Min unden-clearance (bottom of mast)(mm)
Min turning radius(mm)
Min intersecting aisle (mm)
Titing angles (forward backward)(mm)
Lifting Speeds (With Load/Without Load)(mm/s)
Lowering Speeds (With Load/Without Load)(mm/s)
Max Driving Speeds(km/h)
Weight Distribtion With Load (Front/Rear)(kg)
Weight Distribtion Without Load (Front/Rear)(kg)
Internal Combustion Enging Model
Internal Combustion Enging Fuel Tank (L)
Mitsubishi 6D16-TLE2C II
Transmission Number Of Speed Fwd/Rvs-Rype